- Teleflex's VISISTAT Stapler is an easy-to-operate sheath stitcher.
- Made of stainless steel in 35 regular or 35 wide sizes, it can be used in various surgical operations.
- A See-through window has been introduced to secure a better view when using the product.
- For user convenience, stapler jams are minimized by introducing a non-stop feed mechanism.
- Safe and complete Stapler removal is possible using Weck Stapler Remover.
- The sharper Staple reduced patient pain by minimizing the penetration of the epidermis.
- Aquapak Prefilled Bubble Humidifiers are designed to control the drying by adding humidity to the inhaled gas.
- Micro-diffuser creates small air bubbles and larger surface movement, enabling quiet operation.
- Aquapak and adapter can be used individually.
- The size of the product can be adjusted according to the application (340ml, 1070ml)
- The product is provided with an oxygen tube connector.
- Water droplets that are collected and condensed through a clean collection pipe for reuse increase the efficiency of the product.
Hudson Nebulizer & Nebulizer adapter
Micro mist nebulizer
- High performance nebulizer that provides optimal particle size at angles of up to 90°.
- Unique design allows for various placement of products while maintaining the aerosol.
- Designed to consider both economy and performance.
- Provided with Tee, Mouthpiece, Reservoir tube, oxygen supply tube, and standard connector.
- Teleflex offers two Hudson RCI Nebulizer Adapters for aerosol treatment.
- This adapter is designed to be used with Aquapak prepared in advance.
- You can set the oxygen saturation to 28%~98% through the Venturi-Style adapter.
- Adult oxygen mask.
- Made of clean and soft vinyl material for patient convenience and securing vision.
- By adjusting the nose clip, the patient's ease of use is improved.
- Can be used in conjunction with Star Lumen® Oxygen Supply Tubing.
- Adjustable band to fit various head sizes
LIGATION SOLUTION_Polymer Ligation System
- Hem-o-lok Polymer Ligation System provides perfect ligation and
provides the ability to place and remove clips.
- Hem-o-lok clips are ideal for both open and laparoscopic cases.
- Non-conductive, radiolucent and is suitable for CT, MRI or X-Ray diagnosis.
- It is made of non-absorbent polymers.
Hem-o-lok Polymer Ligation System-Automatic
- Automatic clip applicator applies Weck Hem-o-lok® polymer clips.
- Use to give you greater confidence in safe occlusion.
-With innovative design, each clip is fixed to the device's JAW
- Offers 15 sized clips on 5mm platform.
- Non-absorbent clips are inert, non-conductive, radiolucent,
- Safe delivery of 15 M/L Hem-o-lok clips is possible.
- Connects up to 10mm of blood vessels or tissues delivered through a 5mm port.
- The longest 35cm shaft among automatic appliers, improved reach and flexibility.
- There are 3 contacts between the clip and the applier to improve stability.
- The serrated clip is connected to the applier and is designed to prevent slipping.
- Clips made of bow design can be removed.
- Hinge provides flexibility of clip placement before clip locking.
- Locking mechanism provides instant tactile feedback and safe ligation.
- Non-absorbable polymer does not interfere with CT, MRI or X-ray diagnosis.